Thursday, November 06, 2008

HIlarious new Spammers letters, and the Response back!

Now, about that cash...

You know? you are so lucky. You completely found the right Honest Person. I am known for being totally honest all the time. Now, DO NOT tell anyone about this deal we're making. I am 3 months from being out of incarceration (some "perjury" deal, but never mind) and I don't want the government to find out about this. As you know, I am sure, this character Obama will probably be president and he wants to take more taxes from rich people (like I am about to be). We cannot let Mr. Obama know about this. Okay? And remember, I am totally honest, all the time.

I have already talked to my attorney (in nondescript terms, of course) about this "affair" and he says I need some evidence that you are 1) a doctor, 2) a woman and 3) have the money. I think a snapshot of you naked in a hospital with some cash would be proof enough. Do you know how to do e-mail attachments?

READ MORE HERE

No comments: