Friday, October 26, 2007

Looks worse than it is

















So yesterday Mum says to me, "you'll have to tidy yourself up before you go into hospital, tidy the beard up and get a haircut". I'm thinking why, I doubt the surgeons going to be worried if i look a bit scruffy i'm going to look just as scruffy after the op with tubes in my mouth down my throat and in my nose hair uncombed and unshaven. So to keep the peace, I did this on the spur of the moment. The haircut will come in the next few days. The things we do for our mothers

4 comments:

Johnno said...

Lol...did you remember the clean undies

Unknown said...

Well I don't see why as I doubt I'm going to get hit by a bus and I didn't know it was a rule you had to wear undies under your pyjamas lol

dieter said...

If you get hit by a bus you will sh-t yourself anyway lol
Remember an interview with Norman Gunston and that woman out of All in the family'god I'm old' when she asked him'why dont you use an electric shaver?' his reply was 'I did'

Beecham Motors said...

oh dear!!! Be careful Paul, hugs