Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Theres a Bluebird

Theres a Bluebird deep inside me that I never let out.

Theres a Bluebird deep inside me that I never let others hear.

Theres a Bluebird deep inside me that I never let sing but sometimes when everyones asleep i let it out to sing a song.

Theres a Bluebird deep inside me that I never let out.

Theres a Bluebird deep inside me that never sees the sun because I always put him away before it rises.

Theres a Bluebird deep inside me and together we sleep each night as one.

Theres a Bluebird deep inside me that I hear cry at night because I wont let him out.

Theres a Bluebird deep inside me that I never let anyone see because they may find me.

Theres a Bluebird deep inside me that now sees the sun and sings but you'll never see him.

Theres a Bluebird deep inside me that once was just as i am now, once was.

Theres a Bluebird deep inside me.

No comments: