Tuesday, September 12, 2006

MY DOG ,HA HA.

One day I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began,
the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was standing
there,looking around. I told him I had planned to have Sex in the contest.
He told me I should have sold my own tickets. "But you don't understand"
I said, "I have planned to have Sex on TV." He called me a show off.



When My wife and I separated we went to court to fight for custody
of the dog. I said "Your Honour, I had Sex before I was married." The
Judge said "Me too!" Then I told him that after I had married Sex had
left me. He said "Me too".



Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours
looking around town for him . A cop came over and asked me what I
was doing in the alley at 4 o'clock iin the morning. I said I was looking
for Sex... My case comes up on Monday

1 comment:

Johnno said...

lol, Dieter....I only got this on blogger today...wednesday...dont know what happened?