Friday, June 16, 2006

Jokes

Why we split up
She told me we couldn't afford beer anymore and I'd have to quit.
Then I caught her spending $65.00 on make-up.
And I asked how come I had to give up stuff and not her.
She said she needed the make-up to look pretty for me.
I told her that was what the beer was for.

I don't think she's coming back..........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHY MEN WEAR EARRINGS
A man is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is wearing
an earring. This man knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative
fellow, and is curious about his sudden change in "fashion sense."
The man walks up to him and says, "I didn't know you were into
earrings."
"Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring," the co-worker
replies sheepishly.
His frie nd falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods
him to say, "So, how long have you been wearing one?"
"Ever since my wife found it in my truck."

Blogged on behalf of Gary

No comments: