Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What Am I? This is a 'Finding', and is called an 'Eye pin'. It is used in the making of beaded jewellery, such as earrings, and sometimes in necklaces.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Good grief Sue, you are too good at this, (or is it that I am just so bad?)